Free Shipping over 50$

Hand blender Portable blender

Regular price $58.58 USD Sale price $29.98 USD


1. Multi-function. With two functions of bottle and juicer. One product have two functions, fashionable, beautiful

2. Strong power. Load speed 15000 rpm / minute, you can quickly stir up a variety of fruit, fruit juice, soy milk, milkshake, rice paste

3. High quality materials. Cutting environmental protection cover, ABS base silica gel, stainless steel blade, high borosilicate glass, lifting ring are superior material, no chemical hazards to human body, the use of safety, rest assured

4. Easy to transport. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle to any place, sports, outings, picnic

5. With USB charging line, anytime, anywhere can charge and no longer need to worry about without electricity, at home, the necessities of travel


Color: Pink / dark blue

Product size: 183 to 84 84mm / 7.2 * 3.31 * 3.31 "

Cup volume: 300mL

Product weight: 350g

Cup cover material: food grade PP

Anatomical fit material: food grade PC

Base material: food grade ABS

Blade material: 304 stainless steel

Motor Specifications: 

Free load 17500 rpm (error 15%)

Load 15000 rpm (15% error)

Voltage settings: 5V; 1 A

Battery capacity: 1400mAh (dual lithium battery)

Duration: 30 seconds for each juice press, 10 times for each juice press.


1. Wash the fruits and cut them into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruits with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it)

2. Fruit set, about 60% of the cutter, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount of nearly 80% of the cutter capacity.

3. Tighten the cup cap, reverse the cup body, start the switch, etc. After the engine is running, turn it on. When working, shake the juice cup, the effect of juicing is better.

4. When the extraction is complete, turn off the power switch and unscrew the drinking cup lid. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking it.


1. This product is a Special Juicer. It is not suitable for minced meat.

2. When you charge, the product can not work. This is designed to prevent electricity leakage.


1. Due to the other monitor and light show, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures. Thank you!

2. Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.


1 X Rechargeable USB Mixer

1 X USB charging line

1 x User manual

Product Type: Mixers



*** We will refund you if the product is not delivered within 106 days of payment. You have 2 weeks to request a refund - up to 120 days.
*** The product does not match the description? Please write to us within 30 days of receipt!
*** In case of cancellation of the order, you will be refunded within 14 days.

CEW 2020 Beauty Award

149,939+ Happy Users

24/ 7 Email Support

3 - 7 Days Delivery